The medium of instruction is English. In addition to imparting a high standard of education, the school aims at equipping the students with integrity, courage and compassion, to face the challenges of the modern world. The students imbibe moral and ethical values through the teachings of our Prophets, Great Gurus and the true and inspiring message of Bhagat Kabir Ji, as embodied in the Holy Scriptures.
The school is located in Sector 26, and the campus is spread over 5 acres. The school building has a designed capacity of 1450 students. Besides classes and administrative areas housed in around 100 rooms, the school also has modern well equipped laboratories, a multipurpose hall, a big library and a cyber lab. It runs classes from Nursery to Class XII with the help of 95 faculty members and 30 helping staff. The teachers are highly qualified and experienced and the Director cum Founder Principal, Mr. J.P. Singh has been honoured by the Independent Schools Federation in 2001 – 02, for distinguished service in the field of education.