1. The Syllabus and activities for the session are planned purposefully keeping in mind the overall growth of the child.
2. Separate weekly assembly is held for Classes I & II. Teachers ensure whole class participation.
3. Various co-curricular activities are conducted throughout the session.
4. THOTS(The Higher Order Thinking Skills) for classes I to IV is a unique and innovative programme to develop and nurture, ‘Thinking Skills’, ‘Thinking Processes’ and ‘Life Skills’ in students.
5. Olympiads are held annually.
6. PEC(Physical Education Cards) is an initiative taken up by the CBSE. This special programme is designed to link curriculum with physical activities.
7. A ‘Field Show’ or a ‘Variety Programme’ or a ‘Project Display’ is organized annually.
8. National Days and various festivals are celebrated.
9. The academic session is divided into two terms- April to September and October to March. During the session there are four Formative Assessments for Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) and two Summative Assessments.
10. Field trips and excursions are organized for the students.
11. Students also have an option to join before and after school clubs i.e. Skating, Soccer and Theatre.