1. Admission to Nursery class for academic session commencing 01 April 2018 will be done on the basis of instructions contained in this notice.
2. Registration Forms will be available at the School Fee Counter from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM on all days from 04 Dec 2017 to 16 Dec
2017, except 09 & 10 December 2017, being holidays. They can also be downloaded from the school website www.stkabir.co.in
CLICK HERE FOR NURSERY REGISTRATION FORM 2018-19
3. Only one form per candidate will be accepted. Candidature of any child for whom more than one form is detected at any stage of the
admission process will be summarily cancelled and no representation will be entertained thereafter.
4. Registration Form along with all supporting documents is to be deposited at the School Fee Counter from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM on
all days from 04 Dec 2017 to 16 Dec 2017, except 09 and 10 December 2017, being holidays.
5. A Registration Form is liable to be rejected in case of incomplete or incorrect information and no representation will be entertained thereafter.
6. Submission of Registration Form is not a guarantee of admission.
7. Candidate must be born between 1st April 2013 and 31st March 2014 (both days inclusive). Certificate issued by the office of Registrar (Births and Deaths) will be the only acceptable Proof for date of birth. Hospital report, affidavits or similar legal documents will not be entertained. Please note, there will be no relaxation whatsoever in age criterion.
8. Requirement for Registration :
a) Registration fee Rs.100.00 (non-refundable)
b) Original Birth Certificate and a Photocopy
c) Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
d) Aadhar card of the child (if Available).
9. Total no. of Seats available for admission in Nursery class are 90 (Ninety).
10. Admission will be given to candidates belonging to the following categories:
a) SIBLINGS : (Real brothers / sisters) of students presently studying in St Kabir Public School, Chandiagrh
b) CHILDREN OF ALUMNI : Child / Ward (legally adopted) of ex students of St Kabir Public School, Chandigarh (Ex students who have passed out from Class X.)
c) CHILDREN OF STAFF : Child / Ward (legally adopted) of teaching / non-teaching staff presently working in the school.
d) MINORITY QUOTA : Twenty Percent (18 seats) are reserved for children belonging to Sikh Minority. Parents desirous of availing this privilege for their child / ward are required to submit the original certificate issued by Chandigarh Administration stating that the family professes Sikh religion.
11. This will comprise all the balance candidates, ie. all individuals who do not fall under category (a), (b), (c) or (d). All twin cases will be considered together for admission.
12. The Sikh Children admitted under category (a), (b) and (c) will be a part of the total Quota for Sikh Children ie. 20% (18 seats).
13. In case the number of candidates who have applied under “Sikh Minority Quota” exceeds eighteen, the admissions will be done by draw of lots.
14. Draw of lots for the Minority Quota will be held first, followed by the draw of lots for the General Category.
15. Unsuccessful candidates in Minority Quota shall be included in the draw of lots for the General Category.
16. Parents of Sikh children may choose to apply under general category only. However, choice once made will be irrevocable and such candidates will not be included in the draw of lots of Sikh Minority Quota.
17. Selection of candidates for general seats, ie. all the rest of the candidates, after admissions under categories (a), (b), (c) and (d), will fall under General Category. The admissions will be done through draw of lots.
18. This Draw of Lots will take place on the school playfield. (Entry from the rear gate)
19. The draw will commence at 3:30 PM on 15 Jan 2018 (Monday).
20. Parents must bring the Registration Slip issued to them by the school.
21. Entry will be restricted to both parents only (No friends or relatives will be permitted entry to the premises.)
22. Parents of Candidates under category (a), (b) and (c) are not required to attend the draw of lots.
23. Candidates are not required to accompany their parents.
24. Successful candidates (whose names are pulled out during the draw) will be issued an acknowledgement slip by the school immediately after the draw.
25. The final list of selected candidates will be put-up on the school notice board on 15 Jan 2018 (After 5.00 PM)
26. The admission formalities must be completed on any working day from 16 Jan to 10 Feb 2018 between 09.00 AM and 12.00 Noon.
27. Failure to complete the Admission formalities by 10 Feb 2018 shall result in forfeiture of the seat. No extension for completing admission formalities will be given.
28. One Time Charges
a) Admission Fee : Rs. 25,000.00
b) Security (Refundable) : Rs. 10,000.00
29. Quarterly : Tuition Fee : Rs. 15,674.00
30. Please note, parents are required to prepare a consolidated Demand Draft / Pay Order in favour of “St Kabir Public School, Chandigarh”.
31. Kindly mention the name of the child, Father and / or Mother name & mobile number on the reverse side of the Draft/Pay Order. Amount of Draft will be Rs. 50,674.00(Includes Tuition Fee for first quarter)
32. There will be no admissions in classes from KG to X in the session 2018-19.