1. Admission to Nursery class for academic session commencing 01 April 2017 will be done on the basis of instructions contained in this notice.
2. Registration Forms will be available at the School Fee Counter from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM on all days from 01 Dec 2016 to 12 Dec 2016, except 04, 10 and 11 December 2016, being holidays. They can also be downloaded from the school website www.stkabir.co.in
3. Only one form per candidate will be accepted. Candidature of any child for whom more than one form is detected at any stage of the admission process will be summarily cancelled and no representation will be entertained thereafter.
4. Registration Form along with all supporting documents is to be deposited at the School Fee Counter from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM on all days from 01 Dec 2016 to 12 Dec 2016, except 04, 10 and 11 December 2016, being holidays.
5.A Registration Form is liable to be rejected in case of incomplete or incorrect information and no representation will be entertained thereafter.
6.Submission of Registration Form is not a guarantee of admission.
Age Eligibility :
7.Candidate must be born between 1st April 2012 and 31st March 2013 (both days inclusive). Certificate issued by the office of Registrar (Births and Deaths) will be the only acceptable Proof for date of birth. Hospital report, affidavits or similar legal documents will not be entertained. Please note, there will be no relaxation whatsoever in age criterion.
8.Requirement for Registration :
a) Registration fee Rs100.00 (non-refundable)
b) Original Birth Certificate.
c) Recent Passport size Photograph.
d) Adhaar card of the child (if Available).
Availability of Seats:
9. Total no. of Seats available for admission in Nursery class are 90 (Ninety).
Selection Criteria :
10.Admission will be given to candidates belonging to the following categories:
a)SIBLINGS : (Real brothers / sisters) of students presently studying in St Kabir Public School, Chandiagrh
b)CHILDREN OF ALUMNI : Child / Ward (legally adopted) of ex students of St Kabir Public School, Chandigarh (Ex students who have passed out from Class X.)
c)CHILDREN OF STAFF : Child / Ward (legally adopted) of teaching / non-teaching staff presently working in the school.
d)MINORITY QUOTA : Twenty Percent (18 seats) are reserved for children belonging to Sikh Minority. Parents desirous of availing this privilege for their child / ward are required to submit the original certificate issued by Chandigarh Administration stating that the family professes Sikh religion.
11. This will comprise all the balance candidates, ie. all individuals who do not fall under category (a), (b), (c) or (d). All twin cases will be considered together for admission.
Selection Criteria – Minority Quota
12. The Sikh Children admitted under category (a), (b) and (c) will be a part of the total Quota for Sikh Children ie. 20% (18 seats).
13. In case the number of candidates who have applied under “Sikh Minority Quota” exceeds eighteen, the admissions will be done by draw of lots.
14.Draw of lots for the Minority Quota will be held first, followed by the draw of lots for the General Category.
15.Unsuccessful candidates in Minority Quota shall be included in the draw of lots for the General Category.
16.Parents of Sikh children may choose to apply under general category only. However, choice once made will be irrevocable and such candidates will not be included in the draw of lots of Sikh Minority Quota.
Selection Criteria – General Category:
17.Selection of candidates for general seats, ie. all the rest of the candidates, after admissions under categories (a), (b), (c) and (d), will fall under General Category. The admissions will be done through draw of lots.
Draw of Lots
18.This Draw of Lots will take place on the school playfield. (Entry from the rear gate)
19.The draw will commence at 3 PM on 17 Jan 2017 (Tuesday).
20.Parents must bring the Registration Slip issued to them by the school.
21.Entry will be restricted to both parents only (No friends or relatives will be permitted entry to the premises.)
22.Parents of Candidates under category (a), (b) and (c) are not required to attend the draw of lots.
23. Candidates are not required to accompany their parents.
Declaration of Result
24.Successful candidates (whose names are pulled out during the draw) will be issued an acknowledgement slip by the school immediately after the draw.
25.The final list of selected candidates will be put-up on the school notice board on 17 Jan 2017 (After 5.00 PM)
26.A Waiting List of five candidates will be displayed on the school notice board & website.
27.The admission formalities must be completed on any working day from 19 Jan to 16 Feb 2017 between 09.00 AM and 12.00 Noon.
28.Failure to complete the Admission formalities by 16 Feb 2017 shall result in forfeiture of the seat and it will be offered to the individual at the top of the Waiting List. No extension for completing admission formalities will be given.
Fee and Charges
29.One Time Charges
a) Admission Fee : Rs. 25,000.00
b) Security (Refundable) : Rs. 7,000.00
30. Quarterly : Tuition Fee : Rs. 14,250.00
31.Please note, parents are required to prepare a consolidated Demand Draft / Pay Order in favour of “St Kabir Public School, Chandigarh”.
32.Kindly mention the name of the child, Father and / or Mother name & mobile number on the reverse side of the Draft/Pay Order. Amount of Draft will be Rs. 46,250.00 (Includes Tuition Fee for first quarter)
33.There will be no admissions in classes from KG to X in the session 2017-18.
THERE WILL BE NO ADMISSIONS TO CLASSES K.G – X IN THE SESSION 2017-2018.