1. Students must keep their bicycles locked when parked. The school is not responsible for any loss or damage.
2. Students are required to report to school 10 minutes before the first bell rings for morning assembly. Those coming late will get a ‘Late’ stamp in their diaries. If coming late becomes a habit, parents will be informed telephonically and the child will be sent home.
3.It is mandatory for Parents to sign the Principal’s and Teacher’s remarks in the Link Book. Parent’s signature/acknowledgement of a remark implies that appropriate follow-up/remedial action is being taken. This is essential for the ultimate benefit of the child.
4. All children should come to school clean and tidy, and in their school uniform.
5. All children should be particularly careful not to throw paper and rubbish anywhere on the school premises. They should use the bins especially provided for that purpose. Polythene bags are strongly discouraged.
6. Students are required to speak in English while at school, both in the class room and on the play ground.
7. No child is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the written permission of the Principal or the Section Co-ordinator. The Gate Pass issued by the Secretary must be deposited with the School Guard before leaving.
8. The Parent/ Guardian of the pupil is liable to pay for or replace any damage to the school property without any delay or dispute.
9. Proper transport arrangements must be made by the Parents/Guardian to drop and collect their wards on time.
The school cannot be held responsible for the safety of the pupil before and after school hours.
10. All students should go straight home after school.
11. Parents/Guardians are not allowed to visit the teachers in the class room. Prior appointment should be made through the Link Book or permission sought from the office.
12. Politeness and good conduct on the part of students is important. Counselling is being done at regular intervals during assemblies. The School Counsellor interacts with students, on various issues, from time to time.
13. Abusive language, shouting and screaming is not allowed on the school premises.
14. During recess and before morning assembly students should not be inside the class rooms.
15. Students are not allowed to celebrate birthdays in school.
16. Names of students, who are absent without sanctioned leave for six consecutive days, will be struck off the school roll.
Re-admission will only be at the discretion of the Principal, subject to a vacancy and re-admission fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged.