1. Leave will be sanctioned only if applied for, on the prescribed Leave Application Form.
2. Leave applications must be submitted before proceeding on actual leave.
3. Leave exceeding three days shall require the prior sanction of the Principal. Before proceeding on leave, it becomes obligatory on the part of the parent to confirm whether Leave has been sanctioned.
4. Leave of absence will not ordinarily be granted on the first and the last day of the school term.
5. Those students who are absent on the first day of the term will lose their seat unless a written application, stating a sound reason for absence is submitted to the Principal well in time.
6. Except on duly certified grounds, no extension of vacation is allowed.
7. Names of students who are absent for six consecutive days, without a written leave application will be struck off the school roll. Re-admission will only be at the discretion of the Principal, subject to a vacancy and on payment of Rs. 500/-.
8. Pupils suffering from any infectious or contagious disease
(i.e. measles, swineflu, chicken pox, cholera, mumps, whooping cough and eye flu) should not be sent to school. It is important to observe the period of quarantine before returning to school.
Children suffering from chicken pox will be allowed to attend school only after all the scrabs have fallen off.
Partial leave of absence shall not be granted. Once the child attends the school, it is understood that he/she is well enough to stay in school the whole day hence shall not be allowed to leave early.
9. For exemption from P.T. or games, the student must produce a doctor’s certificate to the effect that he/she is physically unfit.